Consular Section AnnouncementPlease note that an advance appointment is needed for Power of Attorney matters. Please contact the Consular Section by email to schedule an appointment in advance.
General and Private Power of Attorney
- MUST make an appointment in advance by sending us an email : email@example.com
- Download the Power of Attorney instructions (will open an Arabic PDF file in a new window)
- Two forms of personal identity needed.
- General Power of Attorney fees are £62.
- Private Power of Attorney fees are £34.
- Pay by Card (UK Debit or Credit cards) are the only accepted method of payment.
- We do not accept cash or personal cheques.
For further information please call us to schedule an appointment. Click here to visit our contact page.