In Response to the Coronavirus Jordan has implemented advanced screening procedures and entry restrictions at all border posts. Travellers, except for diplomatic passport holders, will not be allowed to enter the country, if they have travelled to China, South Korea, Iran and Italy within 14 days prior to their arrival. This does not apply to Jordanian nationals, their spouses and children.
Do you need visa to enter JORDAN ?
- Passport Holders of United Kingdom, European countries(Except Moldova, Albania ), China, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, South America & the Caribbean, Thailand, Indonesia.
- Holders of Travel Documents ( حاملي وثيقة سفر )
- Passport Holders of India
- Passport Holders of : Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Turkey, Vatican, Malaysia, or Tunisia
- Passport Holders of Syria and Palestine ( حاملي جواز سفر سوري أو فلسطيني )
- Passport Holders of Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emiratis, Oman, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco
- Visa for a wife of Jordanian Citizen ( تأشيرة لزوجات المواطنين الأردنيين )
- Passport Holders of United States of America
- Passport Holders of the following Countries: Angola, Albania, Belize, Benin , Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central Africa, Chad , Congo, Colombia, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon , Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Laos, , Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippine, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Srilanka, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Union of the Comoros, Vietnam, Zaire, Zambia .
- Passport holders of : Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Nigeria .
- Passport holders of : Yemen, Sudan.