New Measures for Consular Services
In light of the United Kingdom recent national restrictions, the Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in London will accept all documents BY POST ONLY as of 5th November 2020 until further notice.
- Appointments are needed in advance to visit the Embassy.
- For Issuing Power of Attorney or Renewing Jordanian Passports, please follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to (email@example.com) including your full name with mobile number and the details of the service you need.
- You will receive a call or an email by one of our Consular Staff to schedule an appointment for delivering this service.
- For Visas and Legalisations please visit our website (visa section or legalisation section ) and follow the instructions below :
- Send all requested documents by POST.
- A copy of the Embassy online payment confirmation receipt.
- A return special delivery envelope (pre-paid and self addressed).
- Consulate mobile numbers during working hours (Mon-Fri) between 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- +44 (0)7515 5658 03 / Renewing Jordanian Passports & for Jordanian Affairs
- +44 (0)7515 5658 16 / Issuing Power of Attorneys, Legalisation and Visas
- +44 (0)7405 9090 24 / Any other consular inquiries.
- Emergency hotline mobile number activated after working hours:
- +44 744 476 4716 Please note that this number is NOT for visa inquiries, and is dedicated for emergency matters only.
Please note that processing time may vary due to the current Covid-19 situation. As soon as your document is done, it will be dispatched to you using the envelope you’ve provided.
- Please check the website for further information about Covid-19: http://jordanembassy.org.uk/covid-19-information/